To be accredited as media to the FIM Motocross World Championship please contact Ms Samanta Gelli, Youthstream Media Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received by no later than 2 weeks before the event - 3 weeks for the Monster Energy FIM MXoN.
- International media, journalists and photographers and websites who are not from the country where the event is organized, have to contact Ms. Samanta Gelli, Youthstream Media Officer, at email@example.com
- National media, Journalists and photographers who are from the country where the event is organized, have to contact the National Press Coordinator of the event. Their contact details can be found on the Youthstream website, calendar section.
- Each media will be allowed to request a maximum of 2 media credentials, and maximum 1 photographer per media outlet will be allowed. The permanent media pass holders are excluded from this total. Please note that not all photographers may enter the track.
- Filming is not free of right. Any Media who is planning to film action, bikes, making video interviews must clear the rights with Youthstream 2 weeks before the event. Please note that at the end of each Grand Prix all the accredited media will receive a 5 minute video with the news highlights of the event that will be FREE for distribution. For more information, please contact Ms Charlotte Apparu, Youthstream’s TV General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TV Broadcasters: please contact Youthstream’s TV General Manager Charlotte Apparu at email@example.com
To Download High Definition Pictures please contact Ms. Samanta Gelli, Youthstream Media Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Download the 2016 MXGP Official Guide click here
For more details on the overseas trips please check the 2016 Travelguide